Dallas Commercial Litigation Lawyers that Protect Your Bottom Line & Best Interests
If you are looking for a commercial litigation attorney in Dallas, Texas, the Hunnicutt Law Group has you covered. The Hunnicutt Law Group handles all aspects of business law, from forming a corporation to contract negotiation/drafting to handling business-related disputes and litigation.
Our experienced team can guide you through the various aspects of Texas business law and help you navigate many of the common pitfalls small businesses can face, which include:
- Drafting and evaluating employment contracts and agreements,
- Performing contract review, litigation, and negotiation, and
What Is Commercial Litigation?
Commercial litigation is the legal process of resolving disputes and conflicts between businesses or commercial entities. It uses the judicial system as a means of resolving disagreements related to business transactions, contracts, partnerships, intellectual property, and other commercial matters.
Commercial litigation can encompass various legal issues and disputes in the business world. Some common examples of commercial litigation include:
- Breach of contract litigation,
- Partnership disputes,
- Intellectual property litigation,
- Employment disputes,
- Securities and regulatory litigation, and
- Insurance litigation.
Commercial litigation can be a complex and time-consuming process. Businesses involved in commercial litigation typically seek legal representation from experienced commercial litigation attorneys who specialize in handling such disputes. If your company is facing any type of business dispute, be sure to contact our commercial litigation lawyers in Dallas today.
What Does a Commercial Litigation Attorney Do?
Commercial litigation attorneys in Dallas can play a crucial role in protecting and advocating for your business’s legal interests. A few of the ways the experienced commercial litigation attorneys at Hunnicutt Law Group can advocate for your business include:
- Handling disputes;
- Developing litigation strategies;
- Helping you develop preventive measures to avoid litigation in the first place;
- Reviewing and drafting your business contracts;
- Conducting risk assessments and helping your business develop preventative measures to avoid litigation;
- Assessing regulatory compliance and regulatory compliance programs;
- Providing representation in court—including negotiation, settlement, and appeals; and
- Drafting your business’s corporate documents.
Hiring a skilled commercial litigation attorney can provide your business with a solid legal foundation, protect your rights, and minimize risks, allowing you to focus on running and growing your business confidently.
We represent clients with many types of business litigation cases, including:
- Breach of contract, involving one or both parties failing to fulfill their end of a contract;
- Breach of fiduciary duty, involving a person in a position of trust position failing to fulfill their legal or ethical obligation to act in the best interests of another person or entity;
- Construction litigation, involving disputes between parties engaged in a construction project;
- Employment contracts and agreements, involving disputes between employees and employers over circumstances relating to employment;
- Oil and gas, involving disputes about land use and natural resources;
- Real estate litigation, involving disputes about representations made during a commercial or residential real estate purchase;
- Shareholder disputes, involving allegations by shareholders that the actions of a corporation are contrary to the shareholders’ interests;
- Trade secret disclosures, involving one party bringing an action against another to protect their trade secrets from being publicly disclosed;
- Whistleblower issues, involving a corporate or government insider “blowing the whistle” on improper or illegal actions of their employer; and
- Corporate legal matters involving drafting or revision of business documents and other day-to-day business issues.
The Hunnicutt Law Group has helped hundreds of Dallas entrepreneurs get their businesses up and running. When building your business in Dallas, consider seeking advice from our acclaimed team.
Why The Hunnicutt Law Group is the Right Choice for Your Commercial Litigation Case in Dallas
Backed by years of experience and industry knowledge, you can trust that our legal solutions are specifically developed to help protect your best interests and bottom line. Our Dallas commercial litigation attorneys work closely with you to formulate a solid strategy for success. We set ourselves apart by:
- Offering commercially-focused solutions for growing businesses;
- Providing tailored counsel based on your individual business practices;
- Boasting local law roots with national reach;
- Being responsive and communicative at all times;
- Satisfying short-term client needs and delivering on long-term goals; and
- Training our team to master the art of business trial lawyering.
In addition to the services we offer, our compassion and deep care for our clients set us far apart from our competitors. We invite you to connect with us and share your experiences with our firm so we can continue to develop and grow.
Speak With An Experienced Dallas Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Attorney Steve Hunnicutt started his career as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 energy company. In that role, he had daily contact with the decision-makers. This experience helped him understand the business concerns of the company. He learned the important difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable. Steve is a sought-after commercial litigation attorney.